Review the changes that occur during puberty. Complete the following:
- Reflect on this period of development.
- Describe observations you have made about these changes in one male and one female (you or someone you are close to). For each example, discuss the following:
- Did the changes of puberty occur early, on-time, or late?
- Describe how the changes affected the individual’s psychosocial development.
- How might a different timing of puberty change the individual’s psychosocial development?
- Related to your examples: What are some concerns and things that parents/caregivers should look for during this time of change for an adolescent?
- Using an external source, provide a recommendation that could be offered to parents whose child is struggling with this stage.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
This topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria (Read Me First Section of the Course).